a guest Feb 22nd, 2019 73 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- 1 a person you work with: colleague or co-worker
- 2 the time or date before which a task or job must be finished: deadline
- 3 a doctor who helps sick animals: vet
- 2 Uzupełnij zdania właściwymi wyrażeniami
- 1 I’m going to find some seasonal work just for August and September, maybe as a fruit picker on a farm.
- 2 He’s going to change his job because it’s badly-paid and he would like to earn more.
- 3 If you’re lucky, you could turn your passion into a money-making activity. It’s great to do what you love and earn money for doing it.
- 3 Wybierz właściwą odpowiedź: A, B or C.
- 1 I don’t want to work for someone else. I’d rather be self-employed (B) and run my own small business.
- A made B employed C worked
- 2 I sometimes wonder (C) if I’ll still be doing the same job in 10 years’ time.
- A think B guess C wonder
- 3 At the moment she’s in charge (A) of the marketing department in our company.
- A charge B responsible C head
- 4 A lot of people look forward to holidays because they need a break from the daily routine (C) of their jobs.
- A regularity B practice C routine ___
- 4 Przetłumacz fragmenty zdań na język angielski
- 1 First, the situation seemed dangerous but eventually everything was fine.
- 2 I thought he was arrogant. To my surprise, he was actually very friendly and helpful.
- 5 Wybierz włąściwy wyraz w zdaniu.
- 1 The money is going towards my summer vacation.
- 2 I try to do what I’m told to do.
- 3 The job is really interesting and it pays well!
- 6 Uzupełnij poniższe minidialogi 1–2, wybierając brakującą wypowiedź jednej z osób. Zakreśl literę A, B albo C.
- 1 X: Are you going to look for a summer job?
- Y: I might (B). I haven’t made up my mind yet.
- X: Let me know when you’ve made a decision. We could try to find something together.
- A I will.
- B I might.
- C I can’t.
- 2 X: The company called me yesterday to say I hadn’t got the job I applied for.
- Y: That's a pity (A). It sounded like a really good offer.
- X: I know. I’ll have to look for something else, now.
- A That’s a pity.
- B Never mind.
- C How embarrassing!
RAW Paste Data