- Justice for Daisy
- A live demonstration in Maryville has been planned and we are encouraging the online community to attend. Please organize with your followers and make plans to attend this important event. Tweet with #Justice4Daisy if you plan to attend the demonstration.
- On Tuesday, October 22, 2013, at 10:00am we will meet at the Nodaway County Courthouse in Maryville, Missouri with daisies in our hands for a peaceful protest in support of Daisy Coleman.
- We are calling on Missouri's Attorney General Chris Koster to immediately open an investigation into the lack of charges against Matthew Barnett, despite a confession and evidence of his guilt.
- We are asking members of the press to investigate and file FOIA requests to discover any connections between Matthew's grandfather, Missouri State Rep. Rex Barnett, Maryville law enforcement and the prosecutors who dropped Daisy's case.
- For Facebook users, an event page has been created:
- For details regarding the case, please read this article:
- Thank you
#OpMaryville Protest - October 22nd
a guest Oct 14th, 2013 9,341 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data