a guest Jul 17th, 2019 79 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- I am on phone(using browser) i will try my best to answer this.
- while true do
- while Players.Health == 0 then
- repeat wait(0.1) until Player.Health == Player.MaxHealth
- player.Position = Workspace["Checkpoint"..tosting (Leaderboard:GetPlayerColumnValue(player,"Level"))].Position
- Idk if this will work,
- Here is what to do
- Name your checkpoints depending on level
- Like the level or obby is 10 then name part Checkpoint10
- Hope this helps!
RAW Paste Data