UsaSatsui Sep 20th, 2019 (edited) 97 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- One-Tail - Estate access, Project material delivery, Stabling chocobos, Train chocobos, Deposit Gil.
- Two-Tail - Box 1 access, Crystal access, Garden access.
- Three-Tail - Executing Actions, Discarding Actions, Short Message, Box 2 Access,
- Four-Tail - Invitations/Applications, Company Projects access
- Five-Tail - Spend Company Credits, Promotion/Demotion, Company Board, Gil Access, Exploratory Mission Embarkation
- Six-Tail - Member Dismissal, Aetherial Wheel Use, Box 3 Access, Furniture placement, Paint Furniture
- Seven-Tail - Airships
- "Matriarch" - All the powers you wanna give them
- Nine/Top-Tail - You. All the powers.
- Notes: One-tail is the "probationary" rank. Should be promoted after about a week of active play
- Two through Four tails are "normal" ranks. Generally, promote people when you feel they deserve it.
- Five-tail is the "Junior Officer" rank. People who have earned enough trust to take care of some administrative actions.
- Six-tail is the "senior officer" rank. Old guard.
- Seven-tail is the "Administrator" rank. Mostly just powers other people don't need or care about.
RAW Paste Data