a guest Jul 25th, 2017 43,803 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- -novid -tickrate 128 -refresh 144 +exec bananagaming.cfg -language bananagaming
- Launch Options Explained:
- -novid – Remove the Valve intro that normally plays at the beginning. A must-have launch option in my opinion.
- -tickrate 128 – If you create an offline game with bots, the created server will run at tickrate 128 instead of 64.
- -refresh 144 – Makes sure the monitor is running the game at 144 Hz. Note: Use your monitors maximum refresh rate.
- +exec bananagaming.cfg – Makes sure my config runs every-time I start the game. Change “bananagaming” to your configs own name.
- -language bananagaming – This launch option is to launch the “Text Color Mod".
RAW Paste Data