a guest Jan 12th, 2018 25 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- [code]# /etc/fstab: static file system information.
- # noatime turns off atimes for increased performance (atimes normally aren't
- # needed); notail increases performance of ReiserFS (at the expense of storage
- # efficiency). It's safe to drop the noatime options if you want and to
- # switch between notail / tail freely.
- # The root filesystem should have a pass number of either 0 or 1.
- # All other filesystems should have a pass number of 0 or greater than 1.
- # See the manpage fstab(5) for more information.
- # <fs> <mountpoint> <type> <opts> <dump/pass>
- # NOTE: If your BOOT partition is ReiserFS, add the notail option to opts.
- # NOTE: Even though we list ext4 as the type here, it will work with ext2/ext3
- # filesystems. This just tells the kernel to use the ext4 driver.
- # NOTE: You can use full paths to devices like /dev/sda3, but it is often
- # more reliable to use filesystem labels or UUIDs. See your filesystem
- # documentation for details on setting a label. To obtain the UUID, use
- # the blkid(8) command.
- #LABEL=boot /boot ext4 noauto,noatime 1 2
- #UUID=58e72203-57d1-4497-81ad-97655bd56494 / ext4 noatime 0 1
- #LABEL=swap none swap sw 0 0
- #/dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom auto noauto,ro 0 0
- /dev/sda2 /boot ext4 defaults,noatime 0 2
- /dev/sda3 none swap sw 0 0
- /dev/sda4 / ext4 noatime 0 1
- /dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom auto noauto,user 0 0
- #VirtualBox shared folder autoloading
- Linux_Gentoo /mnt/scambio_vbox vboxsf defaults 0 0
RAW Paste Data