- Chapter 28:
- Kani speaks with Toshiie and Matsu (who has temporarily taken her full-sized human form).
- Ranmaru is revealed to be one of the original automatons from the Dawning Age and has come from the Imperial Palace.
- She says harm will come to the Palace if Musashi travels to Kyou, but not because Musashi will wage war.
- A Double Border Crest appears behind her when Masazumi asks what will harm the Palace, but Asama + Musashino protect against it and/or it vanishes on its own.
- Asama's analysis reveals that the Crest is a mysterious phenomenon rather than a spell and it seems to be triggered when someone is about to reveal certain information.
- Chapter 29:
- A half-dragon named Yasuke appears from Ranmaru's shadow.
- Kiyomasa worries about her situation with Fukushima.
- Masazumi begins her negotiation with Hashiba (who is represented by Ankokuji Ekei).
- Chapter 30-39:
- Masazumi and Takenaka take charge of the negotiations.
- Neshinbara briefly takes over for a bullshitting contest with Takenaka.
- The Musashi and Azuchi ultimately decide to leave each other alone for the time being.
- Class Plum spends the night over at Toori's place to help Neshinbara finish his manuscript.
- The girls have many a lewd late-night conversation mostly revolving around the question of how many children they want to have.
- The next day, the Musashi arrives at Ariake.
- Chapter 40-47:
- Kiyomasa, Asano, and Nabeshima are in Sanada to train and Asano spars against Mochizuki.
- Masazumi holds a meeting with Christina next to the academy pool.
- Christina thinks Musashi only saved her for her connection to Kyou, but Masazumi counters that they have other ways of getting into Kyou.
- Gin explains that they could have Tres Espana hire the Musashi as a mercenary (which would technically work for convoluted reasons) and Masazumi points out that Azuma also gives them a way in.
- Chapter 48-55:
- Masazumi says they wouldn't actually Use Azuma like that and tells Christina she can help simply by staying aboard the Musashi until the end of summer break.
- Sakon, Onitakemaru, Mitsunari, and Ootani train by fighting a dragon created by Olimpia's dream and get some help from Hirano Nagayasu (Speer #6).
- Kani trains by fighting Mori's god of war.
- The Musashi and Speer Technohexen have a quick skirmish.
- Musashi travels to eastern M.H.R.R. in Ariake to hold Future-Past Comiket.
- Reizei, Mitsuhide's assistant automaton (and the same type as Ranmaru), tells Masazumi that Mitsuhide is at the event and says she will negotiate in his place.
- Someone in a turban who Miriam knows (presumably Mitsuhide) speaks with her briefly.
- Masazumi asks to have the rights to Mitsuhide's inherited name transferred to Musashi.
js06 May 23rd, 2015 580 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data