a guest Jul 17th, 2017 39 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- 170717 09:30:02 MAIN INFO: A thread created with Id '139688192059200'
- 170717 09:30:02 MAIN INFO: Starting with following command line ...
- mysqlbackup --login-path=<login_path>--port=<port>--host=<some_remote_host>
- --protocol=tcp --backup-dir=<Back_Dir> --with-timestamp
- 170717 09:30:02 MAIN INFO:
- 170717 09:30:05 MAIN INFO: MySQL server version is '5.7.17-enterprise-commercial-advanced'
- 170717 09:30:05 MAIN INFO: MySQL server compile os version is 'linux-glibc2.5'
- 170717 09:30:13 MAIN INFO: Got some server configuration information from running server.
- 170717 09:30:15 MAIN INFO: Server system variable 'old_alter_table' was set to '0'. Setting it to '1'.
- IMPORTANT: Please check that mysqlbackup run completes successfully.
- At the end of a successful 'backup-and-apply-log' run mysqlbackup
- prints "mysqlbackup completed OK!".
- 170717 09:30:19 MAIN INFO: MEB logfile created at <Backup_Dir>2017-07-17_09-30-18/meta/MEB_2017-07-17.09-30-19_backup_apply_log.log
- 170717 09:30:19 MAIN ERROR: innodb_page_size obtained from innodb file header 0 is not matching with innodb_page_size 16384 which is read from backup configurations.
- 170717 09:30:19 MAIN ERROR: Mismatch found in innodb_page_size.
- mysqlbackup failed with errors!
- 170717 09:30:25 MAIN INFO: Setting server system variable 'old_alter_table' back to '0'.
RAW Paste Data