Kizumonogatari Part 1 Tekketsu Hd Full Movie Download
a guest Sep 17th, 2018 20 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Kizumonogatari Part 1: Tekketsu Hd Full Movie Download
- (Copy & Paste link)
- I think it's about time I talked about Kiss-Shot-Acerola-Orion Heart-Under-Blade. I believe it's something I have to do. I met her in the spring break between my second and third years of high school. That meeting had such impact and was also quite devastating.
- Follows Araragi's encounter with the vampire Kiss-shot Acerola-orion Heart-under-blade and his journey back into humanity from being a vampire.
- SHAFT announced Kizumonogatari back in 2011. Finally in 2016 we get to see 30% of it. Rest is on its way. I can't be happy with this. I read the books and saw all the billion monogatari adaptations. This isn't an adaptation the novel deserves nor is it an adaptations the fans deserve. <br/><br/>It's literally like releasing Batman v Superman -3 hour 2 minutes long movie- one hour at a time every 6-8 months. I would understand this if it was original production like Hellsing Ultimate was back in its days, but this is a movie from a franchise which has been running as a weekly series several times before, even 2-cours at a time without any problems. And it is made by a studio which is more than well-known and doesn't suffer from financial distress. Not to mention that Akiyuki isn't exactly busy with anything else.<br/><br/>I don't support franchise milking. Only reason to do it this way is to sell 3 movie tickets, 3 separate blu-rays, 3 proadcasting and streaming rights. Then make a nice ridiculously over-prized bundle which includes all 3 of 3. <br/><br/>That said, this incomplete piece of animation had -to say at least- and interesting OST. They spend fair amount making it as artsy and edgy as possible, which is a good thing of course. Arararararagi's character doesn't make too much sense character development wise as this is prequel and yet he acts like harem overlord before even meeting all his bitches. Well, at least he isn't a hero yet. The ending of this is very unfitting because it doesn't end like a movie what it claims to be, and this -of course- brings us back to the core of the problem.
- Shaft opens up with their (A) GAME for the Kizumonogatari: Tekketsu-hen, Part 1/3. The other two being Nekketsu-hen and Reiketsu-hen.<br/><br/>Almost shed a tear as I sat dumbfounded as I found myself sitting down waiting for the show to finally begin. Suddenly filled myself with reminiscence of the entirety of the series that went right in front of my eyes, But did SHAFT make up for their cruel games of leaving the fans holding their breath?.<br/><br/>Story 10 / 10 Given that it is unfair to do a review of a story since this is 1 / 3 of then LN adaptation, I will point out that the first quarter was meticulously executed to perfection. <br/><br/>Inner monologues as well as narrations are absent on this adaptation and are substituted by visuals and symbolism that do it instead meant to challenge the perception of the audience. It compliments the dialogs and storyline presented on this first adaptation. <br/><br/>I always wondered how would SHAFT open Kizumonogatari as the novel opens up to the readers as a flashback of Araragi Koyomi as he has a memory he has kept out of prying eyes and deemed the occasion fit for him to talk about the Hot Blooded, Iron Blooded yet Cold Blooded Vampire. Kiss-Shot Acerola-Orion Heart-Under-Blade later on know as simply "Oshino Shinobu".<br/><br/>The Film opens up with Araragi Koyomi wandering inside a building as it were a maze, He explores multiple rooms and decides for the stairs. All this going while on silent as there is no sound but his heavy breathing. He reaches the top and upon opening the door encounters a dense like gray sky filled with clouds and surrounded by thousands not hundreds of crows as they eerily make sounds as if something awful is about to happen.<br/><br/>Araragi ignores the crows as they persist as though they're warning him not to keep moving, but he does and stares blankly at the sky as he sees just the shape of the sun but it don't quite make it out of the clouds. The sun rays start to break free of the cloud and Araragi doesn't noticed that little by little he is catching on fire, After he notices it he panics and falls 2 stories down to the ground but shares a moment with "Bakemonogatari" as his falling mimics Senjougahara Hitagi never ending fall but with the difference that Araragi Koyomi plummets like a asteroid enveloped in flames towards the ground.<br/><br/>The picture turns black and we quickly are moved to Araragi Koyomi walking on the streets right in front of Naoetsu High School just to encounter Hanekawa Tsubasa right across!. The rest you'll have to see.<br/><br/>(For the people who have read "Wound Tale" as Vertical-Inc has named Kizumonogatari for the English translation. Kizumonogatari: Tekketsu-hen adapts the first 100 pages of the novel chapters 001 - 006 in all!.)<br/><br/>Art 10 / 10 Crisp and clean, The art and animation showed to the fans it's outstanding truly impeccable, A somewhat strange blend of animation with what seems to be realistic CG that works out on a way that you would never think it would on a rather extreme positive way.As always SHAFT proves impossible doesn't exist on their book of words.<br/><br/>The symbolism is put to well use and the sounds placed on the right scenes are outright powerful to leave you with a dry mouth with nothing to say.<br/><br/>Araragi Koyomi as well as Kiss-Shot on their fateful meeting had a lot of work done on regards to corporeal and facial expressions so much so that's it automatically silences the theater when there was a comedy just moments ago.<br/><br/>Sound 10 / 10 The voice actors were on their A Game and the OST were on point and so well done that you can't help but to have your both hands on a triangular manner on which you are left breathless to how much you can get into this 1/3 of the trilogy.<br/><br/>The auditory exposition was masterful and more than BGM the sounds used conveyed seriousness as well as reality checks for some of the characters. It as well highlight positions in power and the powerless on key situations throughout the film <br/><br/>Enjoyment 10 / 10 This film will have you gripped on your seat and you will be swayed to laugh and will be brought to tears, When you realize this was done with just a third of a trilogy you then realize that this series will go down as a Masterpiece.<br/><br/>The adaptation has been twinkled a bit so that your foreseen knowledge of the movie from the light novel doesn't make it feel easy to anticipate. It is done on a way to hook the audience without removing the vitality from the novel.<br/><br/>The synergy between visuals and auditory expositions are masterfully done compensating for the cut of inner monologues and usual narrations that we are so used to Araragi Koyomi doing. It is done in such a way that it conveyed as much as the dialogue itself and work in perfect harmony. <br/><br/>The opening it's great. I've gone over and over and I don't see an alternate opening.<br/><br/>Overall 10 / 10 If you're a Monogatari Fan you just have to witness this work of art, If you aren't then give it a chance. There is a high chance you will be drawn to the series. Having said that, Rather than a prequel this is more of a Prologue nevertheless you can be assured that this film it's worth every penny.<br/><br/>I have never wanted summer to come so soon and I'm a winter person, All because I want Nekketsu-hen to arrive as soon as possible.
RAW Paste Data