- Reading package lists... Done
- Building dependency tree
- Reading state information... Done
- mdm is already the newest version.
- You might want to run 'apt-get -f install' to correct these:
- The following packages have unmet dependencies:
- gnome-core : Depends: gdm (>= 3.0) but it is not going to be installed
- E: Unmet dependencies. Try 'apt-get -f install' with no packages (or specify a solution).
a guest Jul 17th, 2012 5 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data