- Just to confirm, this pastebin is made by @destinytwoleaks on twitter
- Hey! So I’ve recently received some news I think many of you would enjoy reading through. I know just recently there was an incident in which I posted information that was not necessarily trustworthy, and that’s why I’ve gone through so many hoops to try and verify what I will be sharing here today.
- I was never able to get 100% confirmation, but after looking at (what I assumed to be) official emails, phone numbers, and many cross checking information. I believe this information to be true, and if I’m wrong, I apologize. That’s the whole reason for this twitter though, to share leaks. Now, here’s the information.
- Officially known as “The Strand” or “Strand” is a subclasses based on the idea of flow of life and death. Strings of fate type of deal. (Still green) There may be a poison aspect to the subclass, but it would only be one of the keywords.
- Strand abilities
- Not too much to go off of
- Bungie was working on a grappling hook type of idea, but it may have been scrapped. Also something about summoning. I would be more descriptive if I had the information. This subclass is based more on movement and traversal.
- Now this section won’t be super descriptive, but I’ll give as much information as possible
- (EDIt: The Veil was not scrapped, unsure if it’ll be used though) The “Veil concept art was scrapped a long time ago. Instead, theres an item of power the Witness is after, not too sure on the name. But they want to use this item on the Traveller to achieve the final shape, or to help achieve it. Unsure on which.
- The item in question is guarded by a new friendly ally race of aliens.
- Now, here’s everyone’s favorite character Calus. I know many people have doubts about anything involving him, so believe whatever you want.
- Calus is now in charge of the Pyramid ship on the moon, and I think the Witness tells him to go retrieve the artifact from Neptune (which is where the aliens are, or at least Calus’s ship).
- The friendly aliens teach us the new subclass in order to defeat Calus, but we are too slow, and the Witness gets the artifact he needs to help achieve the final shape.
- I’m not actually too sure where the new aliens come from, so Neptune might not actually their home of origin, just where Claus’s pyramid is located.
- Here’s some more goofy news. Apparently the Witness causes the traveler and pyramid to collide, causing a massive portal to appear. Unsure what’s in this portal at the time. It’s also unsure if this is part is final shape or lightfall, as we also fall into the portal mentioned prior.
- There’s an area that looks like Venus, with Titan cities, but this information comes before any playable area was completed.
- Not too much gameplay news to share today, but honestly that’s all I have. Bungie’s also trying out different monetization , and will probably expand on the “event card” type of strategy.
- Well, that’s all. This could be fake, but it would’ve taken weeks of planning and research. Wish I knew more as always, but hopefully this can hold many of you over until we actually see the reveal on August 23rd. Also, just want to reiterate that some of this could be for Lightfall.
- Love, Liz
- I’m back!
- The last few days have been filled with all sorts of information. A whole lot of it confirms things I’ve heard, or posted. So I’m going to give you a roundup of some more detailed information I feel more confortable sharing.
- S18: Season of The Pluder
- (Guess that’s the name)
- Well obviously it’s pirate themed. There’s some “space battles” involved. You go between fallen ketchs, (I don’t know the word.) and steal the loot from them.
- One of the goals during the season is waking Osiris up, I’m not too sure how we go about this, but I think we need to collect something.
- Nezarac takes some role, I’m not too sure how big but they might be in there.
- Fortnite collab will happen inside destiny too. I heard it was Fortnite themed eververse sets, but it might just be some emblems.
- Neptune city has a bunch of neon lights, 80s vibe all around. Ginsor tweeted something about Cyber Punk earlier, so I guess that backs it up.
- Elizabeth Bray’s fish thing is from Neptune.
- I guess that’s all for the update to this. I still don’t know if everything listed here is 100% correct, so don’t get too excited.