a guest Feb 23rd, 2019 59 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- These are the packages that would be merged, in order:
- Calculating dependencies... done!
- [ebuild U ] sys-apps/file-5.36 [5.34]
- [ebuild U ~] app-misc/nnn-2.3 [2.2]
- [ebuild U ] media-gfx/imagemagick-18.104.22.168 [22.214.171.124]
- [ebuild N ] sys-apps/systemd-239-r4 USE="acl gcrypt kmod lz4 pam pcre resolvconf seccomp split-usr ssl sysv-utils -apparmor -audit -build -cryptsetup -curl -elfutils -gnuefi -http -idn -importd -libidn2 -lzma -nat -policy
- kit -qrcode (-selinux) -test -vanilla -xkb" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)"
- [ebuild N ] sys-apps/gentoo-systemd-integration-7
- [ebuild R ] sys-apps/dbus-1.10.24 USE="systemd*"
- [uninstall ] sys-apps/sysvinit-2.91-r1
- [blocks b ] sys-apps/sysvinit ("sys-apps/sysvinit" is blocking sys-apps/systemd-239-r4)
- [ebuild U ] www-misc/profile-sync-daemon-6.31 [5.45.1]
- [blocks B ] sys-apps/systemd ("sys-apps/systemd" is blocking sys-fs/eudev-3.2.5)
- [blocks B ] sys-fs/eudev ("sys-fs/eudev" is blocking sys-apps/gentoo-systemd-integration-7, sys-apps/systemd-239-r4)
- [blocks B ] sys-apps/gentoo-systemd-integration ("sys-apps/gentoo-systemd-integration" is blocking sys-fs/eudev-3.2.5)
- !!! Multiple package instances within a single package slot have been pulled
- !!! into the dependency graph, resulting in a slot conflict:
- (media-gfx/imagemagick-126.96.36.199:0/188.8.131.52::gentoo, ebuild scheduled for merge) pulled in by
- (no parents that aren't satisfied by other packages in this slot)
- (media-gfx/imagemagick-184.108.40.206:0/220.127.116.11::gentoo, installed) pulled in by
- media-gfx/imagemagick:0/18.104.22.168=[cxx] required by (sci-mathematics/octave-4.2.2:0/4.2.2::gentoo, installed)
- It may be possible to solve this problem by using package.mask to
- prevent one of those packages from being selected. However, it is also
- possible that conflicting dependencies exist such that they are
- impossible to satisfy simultaneously. If such a conflict exists in
- the dependencies of two different packages, then those packages can
- not be installed simultaneously.
- For more information, see MASKED PACKAGES section in the emerge man
- page or refer to the Gentoo Handbook.
- * Error: The above package list contains packages which cannot be
- * installed at the same time on the same system.
- (sys-apps/systemd-239-r4:0/2::gentoo, ebuild scheduled for merge) pulled in by
- sys-apps/systemd required by (virtual/service-manager-0:0/0::gentoo, installed)
- >=sys-apps/systemd-207 required by (sys-apps/gentoo-systemd-integration-7:0/0::gentoo, ebuild scheduled for merge)
- sys-apps/systemd required by (www-misc/profile-sync-daemon-6.31:0/0::gentoo, ebuild scheduled for merge)
- sys-apps/systemd:0= required by (sys-apps/dbus-1.10.24:0/0::gentoo, ebuild scheduled for merge)
- sys-apps/systemd required by (virtual/tmpfiles-0:0/0::gentoo, installed)
- (sys-fs/eudev-3.2.5:0/0::gentoo, installed) pulled in by
- >=sys-fs/eudev-2.1.1 required by (virtual/udev-217:0/0::gentoo, installed)
- >=sys-fs/eudev-1.3:0/0[abi_x86_32(-)?,abi_x86_64(-)?,abi_x86_x32(-)?,abi_mips_n32(-)?,abi_mips_n64(-)?,abi_mips_o32(-)?,abi_ppc_32(-)?,abi_ppc_64(-)?,abi_s390_32(-)?,abi_s390_64(-)?] (>=sys-fs/eudev-1.3:0/0[abi_x86_64(-)])
- required by (virtual/libudev-232:0/1::gentoo, installed)
- For more information about Blocked Packages, please refer to the following
- section of the Gentoo Linux x86 Handbook (architecture is irrelevant):
- The following USE changes are necessary to proceed:
- (see "package.use" in the portage(5) man page for more details)
- # required by sys-apps/systemd-239-r4::gentoo
- # required by sys-apps/gentoo-systemd-integration-7::gentoo
- >=sys-apps/dbus-1.10.24 systemd
- Would you like to add these changes to your config files? [Yes/No] No
- * In order to avoid wasting time, backtracking has terminated early
- * due to the above autounmask change(s). The --autounmask-backtrack=y
- * option can be used to force further backtracking, but there is no
- * guarantee that it will produce a solution.
RAW Paste Data