a guest May 16th, 2018 80 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- GParted 0.25.0 --enable-libparted-dmraid --enable-online-resize
- Libparted 3.2
- Shrink /dev/sdb1 from 26.98 GiB to 26.98 GiB 00:00:00 ( ERROR )
- calibrate /dev/sdb1 00:00:00 ( SUCCESS )
- path: /dev/sdb1 (partition)
- start: 2048
- end: 56586239
- size 56584192 (26.98 GiB)
- check file system on /dev/sdb1 for errors and (if possible) fix them 00:00:00 ( SUCCESS )
- fsck.fat -a -w -v /dev/sdb1 00:00:00 ( SUCCESS )
- fsck.fat 3.0.28 (2015-05-16)
- Checking we can access the last sector of the filesystem
- Boot sector contents:
- System ID "mkdosfs"
- Media byte 0xf8 (hard disk)
- 512 bytes per logical sector
- 512 bytes per cluster
- 32 reserved sectors
- First FAT starts at byte 16384 (sector 32)
- 2 FATs, 32 bit entries
- 395264 bytes per FAT (= 772 sectors)
- Root directory start at cluster 2 (arbitrary size)
- Data area starts at byte 806912 (sector 1576)
- 98776 data clusters (50573312 bytes)
- 63 sectors/track, 255 heads
- 0 hidden sectors
- 100352 sectors total
- Reclaiming unconnected clusters.
- Checking free cluster summary.
- /dev/sdb1: 5 files, 13748/98776 clusters
- shrink file system 00:00:00 ( ERROR )
- using libparted
- libparted messages ( INFO )
- GNU Parted cannot resize this partition to this size. We're working on it!
RAW Paste Data