a guest Dec 13th, 2018 72 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- A kid out of Chicago named AJ wants a
- change in his commute to work but theres no way
- to buy what he wants in a
- car dealership because his options are very low
- and what he wants doesn't exist yet.
- He comes up with an idea for a high end vehicle
- that doesn’t cost a fortune and doesn't make you feel like an asshole.
- He gets a $50,000 bank loan and borrows another
- fifty-thousand from his partents, opens a
- dealership and calls it Elephant. He
- makes a half-million dollars his first
- He comes up with ideas for parts, builds his inventory,
- customizations, opens three more shops
- and after five years, he sells the company
- to James Hackett and the Ford Motor Company
- for four million dollars. Happy ending,
- right? Except two years later the
- product is worth 500 million dollars and
- Angelo Simeone kills himself in a firey blaze
- with his own creation.
- Poor guy just wanted to get to work faster, you know?
RAW Paste Data