- A greeting for the morning
- Wake and stand up. Face a window, or the brightest wall. Place each hand on its opposite shoulder, and remember a time when you were accelerating. Lower your hands slowly, while you take five deep breaths.
- A ritual for business
- Set your work on a surface in front of you. Place a blank piece of paper on a surface in front of you. Recall a coworker's dream that has gone unfulfilled. Imagine it briefly. Now begin the work. With each completed element, draw a facet of your coworker's dream. When the task is done, the dream is done.
- A meditation for the city
- Select an inessential object and carry it outdoors. Place the object in front of a building that intimidates you. Take a picture of the object with the building in the frame. Show the picture to a friend in a different city.
- A salutation for tomorrow
- Stand on a hill with a prime number of friends. As the sun sets, throw a cube into the sky.
- A prayer for data
- Before sleeping, remember that you are a system, and speak aloud the answers to these questions:
- What did I do today that I did not want to do?
- When was a time that I made a careful choice?
- Who did I speak to in a dishonest way?
- Who did I want to speak to, but did not?
- When was I not deliberate, and what was the result of my automatic action?
- A song for the stars
- Pull a petal from a flower
- Pluck a flower from the pot
- Place the flower in a jar
- And put it in a sunny spot
- Push a shovel in the sand
- Dump the sand into a pile
- Shape the pile into a castle
- Watch it crumble with a smile
- Tell the sky your day's adventures
- Ask the sun about the moon
- Ask the cloud about the ocean
- Tell the stars you're coming soon
- Something's going to happen in 16 days.
a guest Sep 8th, 2013 423 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data