- STEP 1: Join our Discord server: https://discord.gg/RfTHJrg
- STEP 2: Direct message me, or an 'In-game Admin' on discord (Naircol#5780, Boxnoid#5789 or @KevindNZ#6594) with your answers to these questions:
- 1 - Are you over 18?
- 2 - Do you reside in Oceania or a similar timezone?
- 3 - Do you consider yourself a social player and/or are you willing to meet new people and make new friends while playing D2?
- 4 - Do you have access to a decent quality mic?
- 5 - What is your opinion on hacking, afk botting, pinnacle weapon cheesing etc?
- Also include the links to your bungie.net profile page and your Steam profile page as this is the easiest way to invite you.
- -Finding your bungie.net profile page: head to bungie.net and sign up and link your battle.net account. You should be able to find your profile after that. Here is mine as an example: https://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/254/13375124/Naircol
- STEP 3: Wait for a reply (hopefully to confirm you have been invited) and read through the #clan-rules channel in the
- Discord server.
- STEP 4: If you have done all the above steps and changed your discord server nickname to your steam display name (part of clan rules) then you're all ready to start Destiny 2'ing with us! Welcome to the clan!
- -If you are looking for a group for a specific activity, be sure to check the #lfg channel or post an lfg of your own.
- -If you want to plan ahead and organise a raid or other activity in advance, you can use the #raid-organiser channel as well as the guilded app to create and join calendar events. Check out Guilded here: https://www.guilded.gg/Hadleys-Hope (you'll also have to be added to our clan here too to make events)
- -If you are going to be away from D2 for a period of longer than 14 days (For a reason other than 'I'm bored of the game'), let us know in the #absent-guardians channel and we will know not to kick you :)
RAW Paste Data