- [06:09:46] <@Terri> Spring 46, the Day after the bandit attack.
- [06:10:07] * @Terri is sleeping on a park bench.
- [06:10:32] * Jack is setting with a very pissed off looking Jigglypuff.
- [06:10:55] <Jack> He seems to be trying to reconcile with it about a name. It's...not cooperating very well.
- [06:11:11] <Jack> "How about...Kirby?" That earns Jack a smack pretty quickly.
- [06:12:05] * @Terri wakes up and yawns, his Farfetch'd next to him.
- [06:13:42] <@Terri> "Hello?"
- [06:14:09] <Jack> "Hm? Ah, hello!" Jack waves a bit distractedly to Terri as he tries to appease the grumpy Jigglypuff
- [06:15:02] <@Terri> "Is that one of those jigglythingies?"
- [06:15:10] * @Terri points at The Jigglypuff
- [06:15:34] <Jack> "Jigglypuff, yes," he explains, looking down to it, "It showed up on my property one night, trying to pick a fight."
- [06:16:06] * @Terri yawns again.
- [06:16:14] <@Terri> "Is it tasty?"
- [06:20:19] <Jack> "I don't think so, no. It is really tough, though."
- [06:20:41] <@Terri> "Oh."
- [06:21:17] * @Terri looks at the Jigglypuff and pokes it.
- [06:22:24] <Jack> The Jigglypuff smacks the finger away with a scowl.
- [06:22:45] <@Terri> "Ow. You're mean. You should call it Mr. Angry."
- [06:22:53] * @Terri frowns.
- [06:23:46] <Jack> "Mister...angry?" He looks at it dubiously.
- [06:24:52] <@Terri> "It seem angry."
- [06:28:44] <Jack> "Well, it *is* pretty angry," he looks it over. Strangely, it doesn't seem to protest.
- [06:31:39] <Jack> "Have we even met?" Jack wonders.
- [06:32:34] * @Terri thinks for a moment, and scratches his head.
- [06:32:45] <@Terri> "No remember you."
- [06:34:43] <Jack> "I'm Jack Arlen. I inherited the farm at the edge of town not long ago."
- [06:34:57] <@Terri> "I'm...Terri."
- [06:38:41] <Jack> "I see. Well, nice to meet you," Jack looks the man over a bit curiously. Was Terri really this slow or did he just sound like it?
- [06:43:17] <@Terri> (Also, perc check.)
- [06:44:25] <@Terri> 1d20-3
- [06:44:25] <DiceMaid-9001> Terri, 1d20-3: 5 [1d20=8]
- [06:46:45] <Jack> 1d20
- [06:46:46] <DiceMaid-9001> Jack, 1d20: 3 [1d20=3]
- [06:49:42] <@Terri> DERP
- [06:49:49] <@Terri> 1d20
- [06:49:50] <DiceMaid-9001> Terri, 1d20: 17 [1d20=17]
- [06:50:06] <@Terri> a Ratatata bites Terri on the leg.
- [06:50:08] <@Terri> "Ow!"
- [06:52:48] <@Terri> "BAD RATRAT!"
- [06:54:31] <Jack> "Are you alright?" he eyes the Ratatata, then looks back to Terri.
- [06:54:43] <@Terri> "I okay."
- [06:54:57] <@Terri> "I catch rat."
- [06:55:41] * @Terri takes out a pokeball with teethmarks on it, and the words BORIS scratched into it, and tosses it at the Ratata.
- [06:56:14] <@Terri> It unsuprisingly fails, and bounces off the Ratata.
- [06:56:27] <@Terri> Boris is Squaking like hell, and the Ratata runs off.
- [06:56:49] <@Terri> Terri chases after it, for a moment, but gets bored of it quickly.
- [06:57:14] <@Terri> "Not make good friend anyway. No tasty too."
- [06:57:37] <@Terri> Boris is Still Sqwacking like hell at Terri.
- [07:06:09] <Jack> "I see," Jack quirks a brow, "Well, Pokemon can be more than food, you know."
- [07:06:34] <@Terri> "Yes. Me and boris good friend."
- [07:06:38] * @Terri hugs Boris.
- [07:06:48] <@Terri> Boris calms down a little.
- [07:10:39] <Jack> "That's good," Jack nods, before looking back to the newly named Mr. Angry.
- [07:14:36] <@Terri> "Talking of food. Im hungry. See you."
- [07:14:48] * @Terri wanders off towards the direction of the woods.
- [07:14:56] <@Terri> /session? Im tired.
Oran Mini - The Birth of Mr. Angry
Bigwood Jul 25th, 2011 121 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data