- 1 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 1 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
- Need to get 0 B/4,410 kB of archives.
- After this operation, 14.3 MB of additional disk space will be used.
- Do you want to continue? [Y/n]
- dpkg: nodejs-dev: dependency problems, but removing anyway as you requested:
- node-gyp depends on nodejs-dev.
- (Reading database ... 207091 files and directories currently installed.)
- Removing nodejs-dev (0.10.25~dfsg2-2ubuntu1) ...
- (Reading database ... 207026 files and directories currently installed.)
- Preparing to unpack .../nodejs_0.10.37-1chl1~trusty1_amd64.deb ...
- Unpacking nodejs (0.10.37-1chl1~trusty1) over (0.10.25~dfsg2-2ubuntu1) ...
- dpkg: error processing archive /var/cache/apt/archives/nodejs_0.10.37-1chl1~trusty1_amd64.deb (--unpack):
- trying to overwrite '/usr/share/man/man1/node.1.gz', which is also in package nodejs-legacy 0.10.25~dfsg2-2ubuntu1
- Processing triggers for man-db (126.96.36.199-1ubuntu1) ...
- E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
RAW Paste Data