Cooling spray antiseptic
a guest Sep 19th, 2019 101 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Mary's custom mosquito repellant/cooling spray/antiseptic (natural and mostly organic)
- 7 oz cheap *(horrible)* vodka (zalco brand or similar)
- 4 oz 91% isopropyl alcohol
- 4 oz witch hazel
- 4 oz lemon verbena *OR* peppermint hydrosol (flower water) - https://www.mountainroseherbs.com/products/peppermint-hydrosol/
- 2.5 oz vegetable glycerin - https://www.mountainroseherbs.com/products/vegetable-glycerine/
- 1 tiny pinch of boric acid powder (like a "pinch of salt" amount, 1/10 of a gram or so) - https://www.pharmapacks.com/products.php?product=Humco-Boric-Acid-Powder
- 1 fresh, cleaned lemongrass stalk (slit) or 1/8 teaspoon organic dried lemongrass powder
- 1/2 teaspoon menthol crystals - https://www.mountainroseherbs.com/products/menthol-crystals/
- 15 drops of EACH of the following essential oils (NOW Foods brand) - https://www.nowfoods.com/essential-oils :
- Lemon (the organic version)
- 30 drops of LEMONGRASS essential oil
- 5 drops EACH of these essential oils:
- Tea Tree
- hearty 28 - 32 oz spray bottle with trigger-style spray and decent-sized uptake tube
- Mix the VODKA and ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL in the bottle, shake 30 seconds. Add the MENTHOL CRYSTALS and shake well for 3 minutes. Add ALL the ESSENTIAL OILS, shake well for one minute. Add the WITCH HAZEL, then add HYDROSOL, and shake again for a minute. Add the BORIC ACID, shake 30 seconds. Add GLYCERIN, shake 1 minute. Add LEMONGRASS stalk or powder, shake 2 minutes. Store out of direct sunlight/high heat, should last for up to 5 - 6 months at room temperature. Store in fridge for extra cooling.
- Shake bottle well for 1 minute before spraying, and use on clean, dry skin. Can also be used on minor cuts/scratches/burns as the solution has antimicrobial properties.
RAW Paste Data