Dental Crowns and Bridges Market Opportunity, Analysis, Size, Share Forecast till 2027
- The Dental Crowns and Bridges Market is likely to gain momentum from the rising usage of digital dentistry. Presently, masses at are choosing various digital equipment, such as milling machines, computer software, scanners, and radiological devices for restorative and preventive dentistry. Teeth structures are also being customized by using CAD/CAM, as well as 3D printing technologies.
- For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/dental-crowns-and-bridges-market-102714
- This information is published by Fortune Business Insights™ in a recent report, titled, “Dental Crowns and Bridges Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Crowns, and Bridges), By Material (Ceramics, Porcelain Fused to Ceramics, and Metals), By End User (Dental Hospitals & Clinics, Dental Laboratories, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.” The report further mentions that the Dental Crowns and Bridges Market size was USD 2.85 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 4.56 billion by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period.
- Ability to Provide Lucent Finish will Drive Growth of the Ceramics Segment
- Based on material, the market is grouped into metals, porcelain fused to metals, and ceramics. Out of these, the ceramics segment held 55.2%Dental Crowns and Bridges Market share in 2018 and is anticipated to remain dominant throughout the forecast period. This growth is attributable to the ability of ceramics to provide an attractive lucent finish to bridges and crowns. Also, they possess a similar aesthetic appearance to the original tooth. They are also strong and tough in nature and therefore, can be customized as per the patient’s requirement.
- Rising Geriatric Population to Favor Growth in Europe
- Geographically, the market is divided into the Middle East and Africa, Europe, Latin America, North America, and Asia Pacific. Amongst these, Europe procured USD 1.16 billion Dental Crowns and Bridges Market revenue in 2018. This growth is attributable to the higher adoption of digital dentistry equipment, surging dental expenditures, and rising geriatric population. Also, increasing and treatment and diagnosis rate for various dental disorders would propel growth of the market in this region.
RAW Paste Data