a guest Feb 12th, 2019 139 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- sudo apt upgrade
- Reading package lists... Done
- Building dependency tree
- Reading state information... Done
- Calculating upgrade... Done
- 0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
- 1 not fully installed or removed.
- Need to get 0 B/67.3 kB of archives.
- After this operation, 0 B of additional disk space will be used.
- Do you want to continue? [Y/n] Y
- dpkg: error processing package libgnomevfs2-extra:amd64 (--configure):
- package is in a very bad inconsistent state; you should
- reinstall it before attempting configuration
- Errors were encountered while processing:
- E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
RAW Paste Data