Broken family 1
BeastRapster Sep 14th, 2018 60 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- I thought our family would be together forever, but we slowly drifted too far apart. The chances of it being fixed are never. And it breaks my heart and I don't know if I can recover.
- This is why when I step behind this pen, you chumps best run and take cover. I'm here to take over.
- I can't change the past, or tell you how long this depression will last.
- I know what it's like to try to hold it together as you’re forced to wear a mask.
- Tears build up, but you don't give up.
- Swallow it down like you’re swallowing a part of your pride down with it as well.
- Keep it up, this is just the beginning of hell.
- I can't let them see me cry, or know the extent of damage inside.
- I’ve been searching for the old me, the real me, the me I hid away from everyone to see. The me I lost touch with as a teen.
- I'm finally letting him free.
- For every death, I bare a scar.
- I was so hurt, living in a world so scared.
- My heart of gold turned cold.
- It turned to stone.
- But what do you expect when you have depression and you’re left alone, and
- dealing with thoughts and images that won't leave me alone.
- I wanna call my family, but heaven doesn’t have a phone.
- Why did you all die and leave me here all on my own?
- I'm not a lover, I'm a fighter and I fight for what I love.
- I'm fighting for everyone who's watching me from above.
- And for the family who fakes having my back, Always quick to talk smack as soon as I turn my back. Those who swore to always have my back, but did not one thing to ever show me you ever had our families or my back.
- This is an attack.
- And like always, you know I don't hold back.
- We can’t keep pretending our family is the same,
- because, to be honest, I'm ashamed when I think about the family name.
- It’s insane. I remember when I was a kid, how strong our family use to be. I'm talking before God took my uncle Stacy.
- It's crazy.
- It's not that hard to figure out, that our family went down the wrong route. I just wish we could figure it out,
- but we can't. And now I just want out.
- We share the same blood through our veins,
- but I’ve got family closer to me. We don't even share the same bloodline!
- It just blows my mind.
- This is what I mean when I say my family is hard to find.
- You should of been there for me like they were the whole time.
- It's why when I say they’re my family, I mean they’re mine!
- And for the family that I used to know,
- I had mad love for you. But it's time to it let it go.
- I hope the best for you all,
- even though you all did nothing but watch me fall.
- So don't ask if I'm alright,
- I want to sever this bloodline.
- I promise you I'm just fine.
RAW Paste Data