- 1. Marco Randazza’s claims are false. He has a history of lying, contradicting himself and attempting to extort money via copyright trolling. Visit DieTrollDie.com for information about his ‘legacy’. He has also in the past attempted to extort Crystal Cox, a self-identified lesbian blogger as well as numerous others. I am in the process of adding people to my legal team who can hardly wait for a rematch with Mr. Randazza. This includes numerous attorneys and co-claimants.
- 2. I have never scammed or ripped anyone off, nor done anything illegal, nor engaged in anything questionable. If you read Marco’s blog, he admits that he’s just doing this for fun. Furthermore, I’m not the Takedown Lawyer, Takedowm Hammer, David Blade, or anything else and neither is Chance.
- 3. He offered us $2,500 for this website. I told him that his offer was way too low, especially in the wake of all of the attention we’re getting courtesy of the lies of Mr. Randazza. In the event that we were offered a fair deal, I would take it – but not a bad deal, sorry. P.S. Mr. Randazza makes upwards of $550/hour and his retainer fee is $25,000. That would make his annual income for 100 clients at least 2.5 million. $$$$$$$$$. I threw in the $$$$$$’s for fun.
- 4. Everyone pictured on this website consented to appear on here. Anything else is total nonsense. They took the pictures themselves. They transmitted them via Fair Use. The submitters agreed to the terms of submission prior to sending them.
- 5. Mr. Randazza claims to be a defender of free speech – and yet he’s trying to close our website down. What a joke!
- 6. That picture of me you’re using really IS old as hell. I was 19 when it was taken. I don’t look like that at all anymore.
- 7. I earn a modest living. I give all of my earnings to my family and to Chance, except for maintenance expenses for this website. Furthermore, I really hate this job and I do not do it for revenge, to hurt people, etc., I do it because Barack Obama is the second worst President in US history (second only to Jimmy Carter). The job market is really screwed up. A talented guy like me is easily worth seven figures or more in a good economy (if Randazza’s worth $2.5 million, I’m worth at least $8 million).
- 8. The copycat versions of our domain isanybodydown.net and isanybodydown.org are owned by Eric S. Chanson. You know what the irony of the situation is? Mr. Randazza claimed at one point that he would help us join the lawsuit against Eric S. Chanson which is currently being pursued by Bullyville and James McGibney. He then changed his mind and claimed that he ‘never offered to represent us’ at McGibney’s behest.
- 9. I love all of the comments that say ‘they’re the best!’ or ‘they’re the worst!. It feels good to be polarizing as a public figure. You love me or you hate me. You love Chance, or you hate him. Do you know what I’d be doing with my life if it wasn’t for this website? Nothing. Zilch. Zero. Back against the wall, going to interview after interview and being rejected like every other honest, hard-working American.
- 10. From now on I’ll be posting the contact info of the people who have contacted me and tried to troll me so far. Randazza and his buddies want to do it, and they think they’ll have some mass of claimants – they’re wrong. Randazza + Steinbaugh + Popehat + Whoever else you get = It doesn’t matter. You guys can team up and call yourselves WRONGHAVEN. It would be a fitting name for you trolls.
- 11. Again, thank you for all the attention. A lot of people who come here are actually becoming FANS of our work, which means your behavior is actually counter-productive. The Streisand Effect.
- 12. First of all, anyone who wants to love, hate, etc. me, contact me at email@example.com.
- And now, here’s a list of the trolls email accounts. Remember, these people all want to stop us from giving you content!
- firstname.lastname@example.org Ken Popehat
- email@example.com Some idiot named “Mike”
- firstname.lastname@example.org Adam Steinbaugh
- email@example.com Marco/Marc John Randazza (POLO!)
- firstname.lastname@example.org Carlos Miller who runs a supposedly pro-photography website (but doesn’t support our PHOTOGRAPHY WEBSITE. facepalm.jpg)
- Make sure you send these guys a few emails and let them know what’s up. IAD FOR LIFE.
a guest Oct 31st, 2012 4,286 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data