DEMcKnight Aug 2nd, 2015 (edited) 11,621 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- ♔♕♖♗♘♙ Chessmons ♟♞♝♜♛♚
- <<Latest revision on 22 August 2016 concerning Soul Dew>>
- Your team must consist of the following:
- 1. a King (a pseudo-legendary Pokémon, so either Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamence, Metagross, Garchomp, Hydreigon, or Goodra)
- 2. a Queen (an Ubers (or below) mon. List of Ubers mons: http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/formats/uber/)
- 3. a Rook (an OU (or below) mon. List of OU mons at http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/formats/ou/)
- 4. a Bishop (a UU (or below) mon. List of UU mons: http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/formats/uu/)
- 5. a Pawn (a Little Cup mon, excluding LC Ubers. List of LC mons: http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/formats/lc/)
- 6. a Knight (The final stage of your Pawn. For example, if Riolu is the Pawn, then Lucario is the Knight). Additionally, Knights cannot be Uber-tier. As an additional consequence, Pawns that have Uber Pokémon as their final stage are also disallowed
- Gameplay Rules:
- 1. The winner is the first person to knock out the opponent's King.
- 2. Only the Queen or King may Mega-Evolve.
- 3. Only the Queen may be Ubers-tier (hence, no Ubers Blaziken Knight, or Ubers Mega-Salamence King)
- 4. Pokémon should have nicknames matching their roles (name your King "King", etc.).
- 5. Latios and Latias may not hold the item "Soul Dew", excepting that Latias is the Queen.
- 6. Standard Smogon clauses for Ubers apply minus exceptions for Soul Dew and STag on Uber Pokémon apply. Also, there is no BP clause.
- To challenge an opponent, select their username and challenge them using the "Uber" tier.
- Point of Clarification: Wobbuffet cannot be used as a Knight if it has Shadow Tag, but Wynaut can be used with Shadow Tag as a Pawn because Shadow Tag is allowed in LC.
RAW Paste Data