♔♕♖♗♘♙ Chessmons ♟♞♝♜♛♚
<<Latest revision on 22 August 2016 concerning Soul Dew>>
Your team must consist of the following:
1. a King (a pseudo-legendary Pokémon, so either Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamence, Metagross, Garchomp, Hydreigon, or Goodra)
2. a Queen (an Ubers (or below) mon. List of Ubers mons: http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/formats/uber/)
3. a Rook (an OU (or below) mon. List of OU mons at http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/formats/ou/)
4. a Bishop (a UU (or below) mon. List of UU mons: http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/formats/uu/)
5. a Pawn (a Little Cup mon, excluding LC Ubers. List of LC mons: http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/formats/lc/)
6. a Knight (The final stage of your Pawn. For example, if Riolu is the Pawn, then Lucario is the Knight). Additionally, Knights cannot be Uber-tier. As an additional consequence, Pawns that have Uber Pokémon as their final stage are also disallowed
1. The winner is the first person to knock out the opponent's King.
2. Only the Queen or King may Mega-Evolve.
3. Only the Queen may be Ubers-tier (hence, no Ubers Blaziken Knight, or Ubers Mega-Salamence King)
4. Pokémon should have nicknames matching their roles (name your King "King", etc.).
5. Latios and Latias may not hold the item "Soul Dew", excepting that Latias is the Queen.
6. Standard Smogon clauses for Ubers apply minus exceptions for Soul Dew and STag on Uber Pokémon apply. Also, there is no BP clause.
To challenge an opponent, select their username and challenge them using the "Uber" tier.
Point of Clarification: Wobbuffet cannot be used as a Knight if it has Shadow Tag, but Wynaut can be used with Shadow Tag as a Pawn because Shadow Tag is allowed in LC.