a guest Jul 21st, 2019 72 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Katreal pulls down his hat, trying to hide his face even more than it already is. See, he has a hat, a scarf, and even a face mask! Still, sometimes, that’s not enough protection from the media.
- He shudders. What would the netizens do to him if they ever found out that he was dating SNSD’s Tiffany?
- Well, okay, they’re not really dating. Today’s supposed to be their first date, but honestly, Katreal’s a little worried. What if she never shows up? What if she was just trying to be nice? What if her members or manager found out?
- He would be roasted alive.
- That’s why he’d gone through pains to find an obscure hipster cafe, a dirty, overlooked entrance in the depths of Hongdae. It’s actually not as bad as most people assume; the place is clean, the service is nice, and the food is good.
- Suddenly, a hand on his shoulder snaps him out of his thoughts, and he starts, nearly yelling out loud.
- “Did you wait long?” a soft, amused voice whispers in his ear, and Tiffany slides into the seat next to him. Katreal tries desperately to control his wildly-beating heart and laughs nervously.
- “Nah,” he answers in what he hopes to be a casual voice. “I just got here too.”
- “Hmm.” Tiffany smiles, fixing him with a piercing gaze. “What’s that you’re drinking? It looks good.”
- “So Sunny was like, ‘oh my god, Tiff, you have to stop’, but like, I didn’t want to, you know? So I…”
- Katreal props his chin up with his hands and watches Tiffany talk through half-closed eyes. Despite their consciences, they’d both ordered alcohol, and now Tiffany is slightly tipsy.
- “Hey, come on, Katreal,” she giggles, placing her hand on his cheek. “Talk to me, say something, anything.”
- Gazing into her eyes, Katreal blurts the first thing that comes to mind. “I love you.”
- Tiffany’s eyes widen slightly, but he goes on. “I’ve been in love with you since I first saw you on TV. Ever since that day, I’ve followed SNSD, and you. You were my life, made it better, ruined it. I love you, Hwang Miyoung, have loved you since forever, and… I love you. I want you to be mine, forever.”
- Silence. Katreal drops his head onto the table. He’s fucked up. Even in his drunken state, he realizes that.
- But then he feels a soft kiss on his forehead, and Tiffany whispers, “Well, I love you too.”
RAW Paste Data