a guest May 30th, 2017 21 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- This will go over my peripherals my viewmodel, mouse settings and my opinions and insight and an FAQ.
- Monitor: BenQ XL2411
- Mouse: Logitech G402
- Headset: Logitech G430
- Mouse Mat: Razer Goliathus Medium Control
- Keyboard: aLLreLi K643
- Mouse Settings:
- In-game sens: 1.35
- Windows sens: 6/11
- Zoom sens: 0.85
- DPI: 1200
- Polling Rate: 500hz
- Raw Input: 1
- Mouse Acceleration: 0
- viewmodel_fov "68"
- viewmodel_offset_x "1.8"
- viewmodel_offset_y "2"
- viewmodel_offset_z "-1.7"
- "What role are you?"
- AWPer (rifler)
- "How did you improve so quickly?"
- Pure dedication. I didn't really watch any videos on how to improve, because when i started playing CS:GO i had no intention of getting better. The only reason i got CS:GO was to Bhop, Surf do ZE and Deathrun. I just started playing competitively and realised how much i enjoyed it and how naturally good i was at CS:GO. So i decided to dedicate to CS:GO and improve.
- "How do i improve?"
- The best way to improve at CS:GO is to dedicate. Without dedication you won't get far in CS:GO. Only with true passion and dedication will you improve. All i can do is recommend a YouTuber known as "LongBarrel". He has some VERY useful and helpful videos on "how to be a better CS:GO player". CHECK OUT LONGBARREL! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLi7vR_6ivZSmOD-oU2euyHzfWHWrFMR8P
- "What resolution do you use?"
- I run 1920x1080 (16:9 fullscreen) with all graphics on Very low/low.
- "Do i really need a 144hz monitor?"
- If you're trying to get more competitive and improve YES you NEED a 144hz monitor. It won't stop you from getting good at CS:GO but it will definitely limit you. If you're seriously trying to improve and trying to get betterm GET a 144hz monitor. It makes a HUGE differance.
- "How old are you and what's your name?"
- I'm 15 and my name is Charlie.
- "Where are you from?"
- I'm from London UK and i'm 100% British.
- "What Monitor settings do you use?"
- Brightness: 100
- Contrast: 50
- Low Blue Light: 0
- Black eQualizer: 15
- Blur Reduction: Off
- Color Temperature: User Mode
- Reset Color: No
- AMA: Premium
- Instant Mode: On
- Sharpness: 5
- Digital Vibrance: 90%
- Hope this answered any questions you may ask. I didn't add my crosshair because i tend to change it a lot.
RAW Paste Data