- WET SEAL 2011 MODEL SEARCH
- OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- The Wet Seal 2011 Model Search ("Contest") starts at 10:00 am (EDT) on June 9, 2011 and ends at 9:00 pm (PST) on June 19, 2011 (the "Entry Period"). The sponsor of the Contest is The Wet Seal, Inc., 26972 Burbank, Foothill Ranch, CA 92610 ("Wet Seal"). The Contest is subject to these Official Rules, and by entering, all participants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions herein. Certain restrictions may apply.
- Contest is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States. Void in Puerto Rico, other United States territories, outside the 50 United States, and where prohibited or restricted by law. To be eligible, entrant must be at least thirteen (13) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees of Sponsor, their immediate family members and those living in the same household, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent and related companies, officers, directors, contractors and agents are not eligible. All federal, state and local rules and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER:
- During the Entry Period, enter the Contest by visiting http://www.wetseal.com/modelsearch to download an Official Entry Form. Print out the email confirmation and take it along with one (1) 4 x 6 or larger headshot photograph and one (1) 4 x 6 or larger full body shot photograph to any Wet Seal retail store location. Visit www.wetseal.com for a complete list of locations. Entries may also be mailed to The Wet Seal, Inc., Attention: Alyssa Montes, 2011 Model Search, 26972 Burbank, Foothill Ranch, CA 92610. Entries must be postmarked on or before June 19, 2011. Photographs must not contain lingerie, nudity, or obscenity as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Photographs must be taken within three (3) months prior to entry date.
- WINNER SELECTION:
- Entries will be submitted to Wet Seal Corporate offices where a committee of judges selected by Sponsor will choose one hundred (100) semi–finalists on or about June 25, 2011. All decisions of the judges are final in all matters relating to this Contest. The semi–finalists will be notified by email, telephone or overnight mail service by July 1, 2011. Each semi–finalist will be provided a Sony Bloggie video camera valued at approximately $179.00 with which to create a video of not to exceed one (1) minute in length and posted on Wet Seal's YouTube page at www.YouTube.com explaining why she should be the winner of the 2011 Wet Seal Model Search. Failure to submit a video by July 11, 2011 will result in disqualification from further consideration. On July 21, 2011 the semi–finalists' photos will be posted on the Wet Seal website at http://www.wetseal.com and will also be posted on the Wet Seal Facebook page at www.facebook.com/wetseal for public voting beginning at 12:00:01 am (PST) July 21, 2011 through 11:59:59 pm (PST) July 31, 2011. Public and entrant voting shall be limited to one vote per entrant per day. Four (4) winners ("Winner") will be selected by a panel of judges including a representative of Wilhelmina Models and executives of The Wet Seal, Inc. Winner will be announced on August 9, 2011. Winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Publicity Release within three (3) days of issuance or an alternate winner will be chosen. By entering and/or accepting the prize, Winner consents (except where prohibited) to the reasonable use by Sponsor of the Winner's photograph, voice, likeness and/or image, hometown address, contents of the entry form and the name and age of the Winner without any further compensation for any future promotional activity related to this Contest. Winner will be required to complete and return IRS Form W–9 (Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification) within this same time period. Failure to sign and return all required documents in this time period will result in forfeiture and disqualification of Winner and an alternate Winner will be selected. If Winner is less than 18 years of age, Winner's parent or legal guardian must complete the affidavit and releases.
- There will be one–hundred (100) Semi–finalist Prizes awarded. The Semi–finalist Prize is a Sony Bloggie Video valued at approximately One Hundred Seventy Nine Dollars ($179.00).
- At least one (1)* Grand Prize will be awarded. The Grand Prize shall include one (1) Five–Hundred Dollar ($500.00) Wet Seal gift card, one (1)* coach class airline tickets for Winner (*If under age 18, one (1) additional coach class airline ticket will be provided for winner's parent or legal guardian) to Orange County, California, one (1) hotel room for two (2) nights at an Ayres hotel in or Orange County, California and ground transportation. If Winner is under age 18, Winner must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Winner will participate in a Wet Seal fashion shoot and provided five (5) photographs from the shoot. Winner will also have the opportunity to meet a representative of Wilhelmina Models. Winner's photo will be featured at www.wetseal.com. Approximate retail value of Grand Prize is Fifteen Hundred Dollars ($1,500.00). Note: Any concession item(s) and all other expenses not specified herein, including, but not limited to transportation to and from the airport, gratuities, insurance and all incidentals are the sole responsibility of the Winner and, if applicable, Winner's parent or legal guardian. All federal, state, local and any other taxes are the responsibility of the Winner. Grand Prize Winner must be able to attend travel between August 22, 2011 and September 15, 2011 or prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Air travel shall be from a major airport reasonably close to the Grand Prize Winner's home address as stated on the Winner's entry form, selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Airline and hotel will be selected by Sponsor at its sole discretion. Travel companions must travel on the same itinerary and at the same time as Grand Prize Winner. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for the prize permitted, except by Sponsor at its sole discretion. If necessary due to unavailability of the Grand Prize, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded at the discretion of the Promotion Parties. Prizes are provided by The Wet Seal, Inc. All federal, state, local and any other taxes are the responsibility of the Winner.
- *Sponsor, at it sole discretion may select more than one Grand Prize Winner. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for the prize permitted, except by Sponsor at its sole discretion.
- ODDS OF WINNING:
- Odds of winning a prize depends upon the total number of eligible entries received for the Contest.
- LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY:
- Sponsor will not be liable to Winner or any other person for failure to supply any prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s), or request(s) by any governmental or quasi–governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow–down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Sponsor' control.
- By entering this Contest, entrants agree that Sponsor shall not be liable for personal injuries, death, damages, expenses or costs or losses of any kind resulting from participation or inability to participate in this Contest or acceptance of or use of or inability to use the prize or parts thereof, including, without limitation, claims, suits, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light (whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. Winner releases Sponsor from any and all liability and responsibility with respect to the prize (including any property loss, damage, personal injury or death). Winner acknowledges that the Sponsor has neither made nor is in any manner responsible for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, related to the prize.
- If for any reason, this Contest may not be conducted as planned by reason of any entry that, in Sponsor's sole opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, false and/or deceptive entries or acts, including the use of automated launching, voting or entry software shall render such entries ineligible and entrant will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest or any portion thereof. In the event this Contest is canceled, terminated, modified or suspended, Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to select a Winner from remaining eligible entries or conduct a random drawing to award the prize from among all eligible, non–suspect entries received before the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension. If such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension occurs, notification will be posted at http://www.www.wetseal.com.
- ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- WINNER LIST:
- For an Official Winner List, (available after October 1, 2011) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self–addressed, stamped envelope to Wet Seal 2011 Model Search WINNER – or – OFFICIAL RULES (please specify), 26972 Burbank, Foothill Ranch, CA 92610. VT residents may omit return postage. During the Entry Period, you may ask a Wet Seal sales associate or visit http://www.www.wetseal.com for a copy of these Official Rules.
- The Wet Seal, Inc., 26972 Burbank, Foothill Ranch, CA 92610
- PRIZE PROVIDERS:
- Prizes are provided by The Wet Seal, Inc., Ayres Suites, Orbitz, Sony Electronics, and Wilhelmina Models
- THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW
a guest Sep 8th, 2011 205 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data