a guest Jul 11th, 2018 67 Never
- Looking for Irony of some sort. Irony almost always helps in establishing an original/twist ending.
- THE WHY: of their takeover/evilness
- To bring about the next avatar? Bring about so much chaos that the Earth Spirit had to choice but to ressurect itself?
- Maybe they got bored after ruling for so long? Would seem like a reader let down ultimately. <-- this idea is least likely.
- How about they realize the world truly is in a state if disaray without the Avatar and they were wrong all along, thus doing what they could to force the cycle back into place?
- Pride is the one who realizes that their time has come? Has been happy to see his work grow to where its at, and wants it to be wiped out as it was, a glorious monument of power and etc?
- Or how about a Dr Horrible twist? Since they took out the avatar, and thus remained on top, they felt nothing. There was no higher for them to climb?
- Say LION keeps the death of Avatar Yumi a secret, so no one knows they were the ones to kill him. Thus, They are the ones who are thanked for causing the Earth Spirit to awaken in a panic and bring back the avatar?
RAW Paste Data