- Anonymous Press Release: Operation Shut Down Westboro Baptist Church
- Monday - June 22, 2015 6:30 PM ET USA
- The so called Westboro Baptist Church is not actually a church at all. Rather, it is a small but well funded and highly organized hate group. It's core leadership and membership consists of a single family, the Phelps. They specialize in picketing funerals and spewing there unique and disgusting brand of hate, disturbing grieving family members and the public in their time of loss. Over the past approximately five years, Anonymous has confronted them several times, both online and on the ground - over their announced plan to picket certain funerals. In each and every case our combined cyber and ground operations were enough to cause the WBC to cancel their plans to picket entirely. In addition, these Anonymous campaigns have decimated the membership ranks of the Westboro Baptist Church, and cost them tens of thousands of dollars in damages to their cyber infrastructure. But this can never be taken for granted. And so when the Westboro Baptist Church recently announced their plans to picket at least some of the upcoming funerals in South Carolina for the "Charleston 9", Anonymous once again moved into action.
- Over the last several confrontations between Anonymous and the Westboro Baptist Church, we have developed a fairly refined strategy. Our approach will be two pronged. The WBC maintains a rather large cyber infrastructure, and we will destroy this entirely by various means. On the ground, Anonymous will deploy operatives who will initiate our Standard Operating Procedure for dealing with funeral pickets by the Westboro Baptist Church.
- SOP For Confronting WBC On The Ground - http://pastebin.com/cQnF6Rps
- This sustained campaign against the Westboro Baptist Church will continue until all the funerals in Charleston, South Carolina are finished. Anonymous calls upon all Anons, allied crews, hacktivists - and supporters worldwide to join with us in attacking every known cyber asset of the WBC. Details on the targets can be found on the Op website. Tweet your successes with the hahstag #OpShutDownWBC and mention the primary Op Twitter account @OpFerguson so we can track the damage done to these morons.
- Anons and supporters who live in South Carolina, or who are planning on traveling there for the funerals - we encourage you to prepare to utilize our SOP For Confronting WBC On The Ground linked above. Network together, rehearse scenarios with the SOP. While it is doubtful these idiots will show up, it is critical that Anonymous have a well prepared presence on the ground in Charleston, SC.
- To the grieving people of Charleston, South Carolina: we ask that you put these hateful people from your mind entirely. Anonymous has this for you. We know how to deal with these animals, and we will do so. Forget them. Let us handle this for you as our gift of condolence for your unspeakable loss.
- Finally, to the members of the Westboro Baptist Church: We are coming for you. We will defeat you just as we always have. Your best bet is to stop this foolishness at once. We know you will not, so you can fucking....
- ...EXPECT US
- SIGNED -- Anonymous
- Op Shut Down WBC Website - www.OpShutDownWBC.cf
- Primary Twitter - @OpFerguson
Anonymous Press Release: Operation Shut Down WBC
a guest Jun 22nd, 2015 8,764 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data