- The owner of the accounts below scammed DoorDash repeatedly by opening multiple accounts with burner phone numbers, abused their support staff on the phone when they didn't like to take shit from him, and finally posted a job on the hacking forum TORUM (under the user name is hiherro).
- He asks hacker to manipulate the company's database, in the following way:
- Main Account (to activate):
- - email@example.com
- Duplicate Accounts (to delete):
- Once the job was done, the client then tried to trick the service provider and to avoid skip payment. The result is... info is out.
- More info to come soon.
RAW Paste Data