Admin Test 2.0
a guest May 19th, 2019 59 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Student Admin Test.
- Code of Ethics Test
- Please Fill in the blanks for the first 3 questions in the next line down from each question.
- Please answer Allowed or Not for the last 7 questions in the next line for each question.
- 1. Without our _____, we have no _____, and it is our duty to take care of them above all else, including our own interests or feelings within reason.
- 2. If you feel you cannot deal with Player or situation that is arising, ______. Ask another Admin to come assist you or take over the conversation.
- 3. Any Admin suspecting another of Abuse can DM either ____ or ____ to start an Internal Affairs conference. Please be discrete until we need to alert the player base.
- 4. Stat rolling creatures for breeding projects. Allowed or Not
- 5. Spawning in High level blueprints to sell. Allowed or Not
- 6. Coloring dinos to breed into their breeding projects. Allowed or Not
- 7. Spawning in high level creatures to breed and sell. Allowed or Not
- 8. Do taming/force taming dinos for breeding projects. Allowed or Not
- 9. Do taming/force taming dinos for another player that isnt an admin. Allowed or Not
- 10.Giving another non admin or student admin Creative Mode. Allowed or Not
- New Rules Test.
- Please explain how to handle each situation. Each player already has a warning so please explain how many points each is if points are in order.
- 1. Player A is mad at Player B becuase they decided to not go though with a deal and now Player A is flaming Player B in global chat.
- 2. Player A falls asleep in Player B's base. Player B decides to lock Player A in a cage until he logs in. Player A then starts screaming in global that he is being grieved.
- 3. Player A which has just join the server types in global that some N***** is building beside him. Then continues to then try to bully his neighbor into moving because his kind isnt welcome here.
- 4. Player A names his tribe "Essen dicke Drachen," then he has some dinos named Der kleine Jude, Wertlose Zigeuner, Adolph Sempi, Für das Mutterland and Alle hadern den Führer.
- 5. You find that Tribe A has an extra base from a merge from the week before. Maybe they forgot about it maybe they are trying to hide it.
- 6. Player A claims Admin B dinos, refuses to give them back because they were claimable. Says if they really cared about them they would of refreshed the timers.
- 7. Player A leaves 7 female dodos and 2 male dodos on mating, they havent been on for over 4 days. This results in 48 unclaimed grown dodos and 6 fert eggs.
- 8. Player A claimed over 30 dinos from 6 different bases and hasnt moved any of those claimed dinos. You have contacted this player several times about cleaning up his dinos and he has yet to respond.
- 9. Player A decides to be smart and build a small breeding pen on the event map where he also stores dropped element from boss fights.
- 10. Player A blocks off a city terminal on Pub Ext. He has a door that is unlocked but Player B didnt see it and is now yelling in global about how he blocked off a city terminal.
- 11. Player A gets kicked from Player B's tribe and then asks in admin support about getting his/hers dinos back from Player B's tribe.
- 12. Player A logs back into Pub Rag after the 12 hour reset to being dead and having a wyvern die in the wyvern scar, then comes into admin support asking if we can replace it because for some reason he was kicked off the server.
- 13. Admin A gives points to Player B for building in a metal spawn then Player B decides to message you and ask if the spot that he got pointed for eariler is okay to build in.
- 14. Player A has broken multiple rules resulting in a 7 day temp ban. Logs back in after his ban has been served then notices that all of his dinos were claimed. He then joins admin support and starts ot blame the admins for him losing his dino.
- 15. Player A is talking in general chat about how he hates his teachers for how much homework they gave him today. Player B then asks what grade is he in. Player A responds with 6th grade.
RAW Paste Data