a guest May 17th, 2018 71 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Hello [b]all[/b]!
- I hope you’re having a fantastic day. As you’re reading this, let me first introduce you to our organisation. We are Podcrash (https://podcrash.co), a team of creators who have been in the Minecraft community since 2011, and are known for producing exciting maps and adventures, including one of the most popular adventure / role-play maps to date in the form of Cops and Robbers, a creation that has accumulated millions of views and downloads.
- After a period of hush, and now as a Minecraft Partner, we’re returning to the map making community in full force, and with this, bringing back creative flair, fresh eyes, and a keen team, allowing us to create a brand-new set of adventures for everyone to explore. If you’d like to find out more about us, you can view our various social links below, or send any additional queries to [url=mailto:email@example.com]firstname.lastname@example.org[/url] :
- [size=10pt][color=rgb(0, 0, 0)][b]So where do you come in?
- Although our team is full to the brim with talented individuals from all areas of Minecraft, we have a crucial role missing in the form of a Community Manager. The Community Manager will fill a vital position within the organisation, further details of which are listed under the “Job Description” in the section below. We are happy to announce that the management here at Podcrash have decided to open this role to the general public, meaning that with a bit of luck, you could be joining us as we move forward as one of the most experienced and talented map creators currently operating. Thank you all for reading, and if applying, we wish you the best of luck with your application.
- Thanks, and see you soon,
- [size=10pt]Job Description / Job Requirements:[/size]
- As a Community Manager, you will be expected to organise community events, incentivise conversation, and boost morale within the team. Your role will be vital in long-haul projects, where a work-life balance is necessary, and during this time you will be expected to actively encourage team-communication / interaction to create a healthy and functional working environment. In a potential applicant, we are looking for the following qualities:
- [list][*]A strong leader who has fantastic people skills.
- [*]A high tolerance for stress (WE HAVE DEADLINES PEOPLE!).
- [*]A vocal individual who has the ability to step-up as a leader in difficult situations.
- [*]A team player.
- [*]Someone who’s ready to start something new, and exciting.
- [center][b][size=10pt]Application Process[/size]
- If you’re ready to apply, we ask you to do so via the following link: [url=https://goo.gl/forms/AMAC5TH911xa6EQ92]https://goo.gl/forms/AMAC5TH911xa6EQ92[/url] (we’re old-school).
- We will review and respond to all applications within 5 working days (via [b]Email[/b]), and both successful and unsuccessful applicants will be responded to alike. If your application is successful, additional steps (such as an interview) may be required depending on the amount of applications we receive.
RAW Paste Data