a guest Feb 27th, 2020 144 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Game Ideas:
- tarkov like game - have loot stash, do raids to get loot/missions. Want to be a bit more simple/less hardcore mechanics whilst still keeping the tension/ excitment)
- set on massive space ship - several smaller areas that you can explore (do raids on)
- story is along the lines of waking up from cryo-sleep with no gear, have to escape to make hideout
- simplified mechanics - less complicated amount of loot, less ammo types, simplified health/healing system (basic bandages vs experimental/alien drugs)
- simplified key system, not as many random keys, maybe some doors need power re routing (should be alot more power rerouting/switches than tarkov)
- lots of dark cramped spaces, with a few open areas (like agri-bay type massive rooms, overgrown etc)
- a few traders/ mission givers
- maybe some type of basic recharging sheild to stop insta death???
- instead of "scav" runs you can do an "enforcer run", maybe also a free harder alternative (new cryo sleep wake up?)
- enforcers are part of the police/military, have decent gun and armor but cant change equipment dureing raid, only limited space in backpakc that they smuggle out, possibly have to pay?
- NPC alien bug things, attracted to noise
- maybe some bigger alien "boss" monsters - lots of expensive loot but dangurus
- Game atmosphere:
- dark/steamy lots of coridoors and run down rooms
- some large open areas (maybe big agri domes/ hanger bays ect)
- some well lit areas eg medbay, military checkpoints ect
- come across old battles dead soldires with loot/ alien bodys
- maybe some organic overrun areas eg like in aliens
- good sound is important, espicaily directinal, make it atmospheric without overdooing so you can hear other players.
- although dark and creepy, want to make it easyish to see pople, dont weant people just hiding in shadows.
- Core mechanics:
- Gunplay - this is the most important, guns MUST feel punchy/ powerfull and impactfull. good recoil and doing what is expected v important.
- player should always be in controll, hit reg must be good, feed back must be quick and easily recognisable
- Looting - main game loop - go on raid, fight, get out with loot, trade, go again.
- loot must be simple to understand, complex enough to be interesting, nothing should be pointless
- Health - health should affect you abuilty (vison, movement speed ect...) but be simple to deal with eg press button to start healing (no dragging around) so long as you have meds
- diferent types of meds eg: insta heal, slow healing over time, expensive, cheap, ect. all should have advantage/disadvantage
- Mission - get given objectives eg: get document, download somthing, power on an area of the ship, kill aliens ect... recive rewards for doing so
RAW Paste Data