Pallas Jul 6th, 2018 (edited) 35 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- /alloys/ pastebin instructions, totally not ripped off Spring /3/, I swear.
- Use the home kit for the home matches and the black away kit for the away match
- Home pitch is the /u/ stadium (Sei Michael Joshi Gakuen).
- Start on PRESET 1
- Autolineup by ABILITY. Yes it's fine
- After that make sure LB is taking LEFT corner and RB is taking RIGHT corner
- TURN OFF Auto Change Preset Tactics
- Sub in fresh FULLBACKS and DMF at 65 (UNLESS they have really good conditions and stamina with CBs being tired, sub in CBs instead)
- If losing at 75 or later, or if DRAW isn't enough to survive in a GROUP STAGE*: TURN OFF Auto Change Attack/Defence Level and go to PRESET 3
- If still dying at 85 go +2 mentality
- If scores and resulting scoreline is enough for the team survival*, go to PRESET 2 and +1 mentality
- *Note: if survival depends on other teams, assume WIN is needed.
- In case of MEDAL SUSPENSIONS for a game (aka game where medals can't start): sub in best conditioned non medal player in their place after regular subs are done
- In case of >AET (implying making that far): at the start of it sub in fresh CB, go PRESET 2
- If at any point the team falls behind switch to PRESET 3
- Player order in case of >PENALTY SHOOTOUT:
- Rest by condition from high to low
RAW Paste Data