- # Duplicity: symmetric encryption with GnuPG, using given PASSPHRASE to create the symmetric cipher
- # If a full backup hasn't been made in the last 30 days, create a new backup set starting with a full backup
- # --full-if-older-than 30D : If a full backup hasn't been made in the last 30 days, create a new backup set starting with a full backup
- # --volsize 250 : Create volumes with a size of 250 MB
- # /current_backups/mysecurefiles : The directory to encrypt and backup.
- # s3+http://my-backups/mysecurefiles : The Amazon S3 container ('my-backups') and directory ('mystuff') to place the encrypted backups in.
- export AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID=your_aws_access_key_id
- export AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY=your_aws_secret_access_key
- export PASSPHRASE=secretpassphrase
- duplicity --full-if-older-than 30D --volsize 250 /current_backups/mysecurefiles s3+http://my-backups/mystuff
a guest Sep 7th, 2012 19 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data