a guest Aug 10th, 2018 53 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- #!/usr/bin/env python
- # coding: utf-8
- import sys
- from getpass import getpass
- from email_utils import EmailConnection, Email
- print 'I need some information...'
- name = raw_input(' - Your name: ')
- email = raw_input(' - Your e-mail: ')
- password = getpass(' - Your password: ')
- mail_server = raw_input(' - Your mail server: ')
- to_email = raw_input(' - Destination email: ')
- to_name = raw_input(' - Name of destination: ')
- subject = 'Sending mail easily with Python'
- message = 'here is the message body'
- attachments = [sys.argv]
- print 'Connecting to server...'
- server = EmailConnection(mail_server, email, password)
- print 'Preparing the email...'
- email = Email(from_='"%s" <%s>' % (name, email), # you can pass only email
- to='"%s" <%s>' % (to_name, to_email), # you can pass only email
- subject=subject, message=message, attachments=attachments)
- print 'Sending...'
- print 'Disconnecting...'
- print 'Done!'
RAW Paste Data