a guest May 16th, 2018 76 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Coconut Things
- -3 cups flaked coconut
- -2/3 cup condensed milk
- -1 tbsp cocoa pwdr.
- -1-2 tbsp vanilla
- -2 egg whites
- -chocolate chips / baking chocolate / something to dip/drizzle - ie. - caramel sauce, fruit sauce, etc.
- -medium bowl
- -electric mixer / whisk+elbow grease
- -baking sheet
- -wax/parchment paper
- 1. MIX - condensed milk
- - cocoa pwdr
- - vanilla
- 2. BEAT - egg whites -- until stiff peaks form
- ADD - egg whites -> cond. milk mixture
- - flaked coconut -> egg/cond. milk mixture
- 3. SHAPE - into small balls or other Euclidian shapes
- 4. BAKE - 300ºF / ~150ºC // 30 min.
- 5. DIP - accessorize your balls
RAW Paste Data