a guest Sep 26th, 2011 79 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- from ladon.ladonizer import ladonize
- from ladon.types.ladontype import LadonType
- class data_response(LadonType):
- first = unicode
- second = int
- class testf_response(LadonType):
- state = unicode
- data = data_response
- class testt(object):
- @ladonize(unicode, unicode, rtype=testf_response)
- def testf(self, first, second):
- result = testf_response()
- result.state = "ff"
- result.data = data_response()
- result.data.first = "test"
- result.data.second = 2
- return result
RAW Paste Data