- [11/11/2013 4:56:13 PM] (Himeko): I'm still waiting for my milf anime.
- [11/11/2013 4:56:31 PM] (Himeko): Golden Time is technically Christmas Cakes so that will suffice for that.
- [11/11/2013 4:56:45 PM] (Himeko): But seriously. milf anime when.
- [11/11/2013 4:57:27 PM] (Himeko): an anime about cute and sexy milfs trying to deal with their everyday (and some not everyday) trials
- [11/11/2013 4:57:49 PM] (Himeko): cooking food, taking care of the children, keeping the husband happy, random milf hijinx
- [11/11/2013 4:57:51 PM] (Himeko): I NEED IT
- [11/11/2013 4:58:28 PM] (Himeko): wheres my bar episode where the neighborhood milfs get together for a girls night out and become blasted, complaining to eachother about their lives
- [11/11/2013 5:01:54 PM] (Himeko): Even better if it's KyoAni that does it since they seem to like to break the norm
- [11/11/2013 5:02:07 PM] (Himeko): And everything done by them is a goldmine regardless of who they cater to
- [5:03:00 PM] (Harry): I would actually pay to see it
- [5:03:47 PM] (Harry): It's.... Well when I think about it it would be pretty original
- [5:04:06 PM] (Harry): I can't think of any anime that has done that idea
- [11/11/2013 5:04:18 PM] (Himeko): there would be 5 MC wives, one of them being a woman who's been through 4 divorces and on her way to the 5th divorce
- [11/11/2013 5:04:24 PM] (Himeko): the most distraught out of the wives
- [11/11/2013 5:04:36 PM] (Himeko): and her arc will be about her finding herself and figuring out what she's doing wrong
- [11/11/2013 5:05:02 PM] (Himeko): the arc ending with her realizing that she friendzoned her childhood bestfriend who's been patiently waiting for her
- [11/11/2013 5:06:41 PM] (Himeko): another wife would be a closet otaku, trying to hide her habits and hobbies from her children and husband
- [11/11/2013 5:08:17 PM] (Himeko): arc ending with her realizing that liking anime and playing visual novels isn't that big of a deal and is fine as a hobby as long as it doesn't hinder your personal life and family, which it hasn't since she was doing a relatively good job at hiding it from everyone minus some awkward situations where she has no idea whether to hide, run away, or tell the truth. her husband ends up actually watches some anime with her (delving a little into the ecchi side of things which livens up their bedroom life)
- [11/11/2013 5:13:05 PM] (Himeko): third wife would probably be the most "genki" or "normal", her arc being about the typical japanese housewife and trying to gather all her friends to socialize and wants to make sure everyone has a healthy life. arc ending in realizing that she shouldn't worry so much about other people and should focus more on her own issues, as small as they may be at times. arc would briefly focus on her twin children (male and female in middle school) and their older sister (high school) and her trying to help them with their school social lives.
- [11/11/2013 5:13:50 PM] (Himeko): not sure about the other 2 wives right now though, i've been awake for like 21 hours
- [11/11/2013 5:14:29 PM] (Himeko): but seriously, you can't honestly say you wouldn't watch an anime about this
- [11/11/2013 5:17:10 PM] Chariot: Himeko, I know you're on a roll, hammering out ideas
- [11/11/2013 5:17:15 PM] Chariot: But I'm not gonna be reading that shit yo
- [11/11/2013 5:17:19 PM] (Armour): It's not going to happen.
- [11/11/2013 5:17:33 PM] (Himeko): I know it won't happen but god damn it I wish it would happen
- [11/11/2013 5:17:44 PM] (Armour): Go write fanfiction then you cockmongler.
- [11/11/2013 5:18:45 PM] (Himeko): 4th wife would have a loli body because of a medical condition and can't safely bare children even if she had a C-section. her arc would deal with the pain and suffering she feels with her husband from wanting to start a real family but can't. arc ends with her talking to her friends about what to do and they resolve to adopt a child.
- [11/11/2013 5:19:12 PM] (Himeko): 5th wife is an enigma. literally no idea what her deal would be.
- [11/11/2013 5:19:21 PM] (Himeko): OOOOOH SHIT.
- 5th wife is a timeskip. the daughter of the twins from the genki wife is all grown up but at the start of the arc, unmarried. her arc is that her older twin brother is overprotective of her which prevents other men to get close to her. sister becomes close with a guy she meets at graduate school and brother disapproves, fighting with the guy every chance they meet. arc ends with them resolving their differences and right before the wedding ceremony (like 8 months has passed), brother sneaks a kiss on the cheek with a smile for the viewers to imply and fantasize to their hearts content.
- [11/11/2013 5:23:27 PM] (Himeko): phew.
- [11/11/2013 5:23:31 PM] (Armour): Stfu
- [11/11/2013 5:23:32 PM] (Himeko): AOTYAY
- [11/11/2013 5:23:35 PM] (Himeko): I'M DONE
- [11/11/2013 5:23:50 PM] (Armour): It'll sell like shit.
- [11/11/2013 5:24:02 PM] (Armour): Because no one can relate to the characters.
- [11/11/2013 5:24:15 PM] (Himeko): KYOANI FINDS A WAY
- [11/11/2013 5:24:40 PM] (Armour): urafaget
- [11/11/2013 5:24:49 PM] (Himeko): I know ;_;
- [11/11/2013 5:26:15 PM] (Himeko): i wish someone would make a manga about it
- [11/11/2013 5:26:36 PM] (Armour): I wish you would make it yourself.,
- [11/11/2013 5:26:39 PM] (Armour): Away from us.
- [11/11/2013 5:26:44 PM] (Armour): Without telling us about it.
- [11/11/2013 5:28:01 PM] (Himeko): I HAVE A PROBLEM, ARMOUR
- [11/11/2013 5:28:04 PM] (Himeko): I HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM
- [11/11/2013 5:28:12 PM] (Armour): Go tell Twitter about your problem.
- [11/11/2013 7:14:48 AM] (Harry): PFFFFFFFFF
- [11/11/2013 7:14:49 AM] (Harry): LOL
- [11/11/2013 7:14:50 AM] (Harry): What the hell
- [11/11/2013 7:14:53 AM] (Harry): Did I just read
- [11/11/2013 7:15:05 AM] (Harry): That was quite something
- [11/11/2013 7:15:09 AM] (Harry): 10/10
MILF anime pls
HimekoTachibana Nov 12th, 2013 688 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data