a guest Dec 16th, 2018 92 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- In order to allow your system to be detected as an A2DP sink (e.g. to play music from your phone via your computer speakers), add `Enable=Source,Sink,Media,Socket` under `[General]` in `/etc/bluetooth/audio.conf`.
- After doing this, restart the bluetooth daemon
- systemctl restart bluetooth
- Connect you headphone device
- connect <MAC>
- Check your card and set profile
- pacmd list-cards
- pacmd set-card-profile <index> <profile>
RAW Paste Data