FiendHound Aug 20th, 2017 61 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- A performance is a dramatic portrayal of your topic’s significance in history and must be an
- original production. It should be scripted based on research of your chosen topic and should
- have dramatic appeal, but not at the expense of historical information.
- • Performances may not exceed ten minutes in length. Timing starts
- at the beginning of the performance following the announcement
- of the title and student name(s).
- • You will be allowed five minutes to set up and five minutes to
- remove any props needed for your performance.
- NOTE: You should allow several empty seconds in your performance
- to account for unplanned pauses (e.g., applause, forgotten lines, etc.).
- • The title of your entry and the names of the participants must
- be the first and only announcements prior to the start of the
- Media Devices
- • Use of slides, mp3 players, computers, or other media within your
- performance is permitted. You must provide and run all equipment
- and carry out any special lighting or sound effects.
- • Only those student(s) listed as entrants may participate in the
- The script for the performance should not be included with the
- written material presented to the judges.
- • You may have assistance in producing your costume, but the
- design, choice of fabrics, etc., must be your own. Or, you may rent
- a costume. Remember: simple is best.
- • Three copies of your title page, process paper, and bibliography
- should be presented to the judges for review. Be sure to bring an
- additional copy for your own reference. Refer to Part III, Rules 16-18,
- for citation and style information.
RAW Paste Data