a guest Jul 21st, 2017 447 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 10:54:12 -0500
- Message-ID: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: request for amendments - cyber bill
- From: Bob Slapnik <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: Penny Leavy-Hoglund <email@example.com>
- Cc: Aaron Barr <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Greg Hoglund <email@example.com>, Ted Vera <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
- Rich Cummings <email@example.com>
- Legislation ideas that would help HBGary.....
- 1. Public companies are required to publicly disclose that they have been
- compromised. This would ensure that stockholders have true info about the
- health of the company.
- 2. Companies must share information about compromises so that the collectiv=
- information can be used to identify the cyber adversaries.
- 3. Companies must certify that their security measures comply with a
- predefined standard
RAW Paste Data