a guest May 19th, 2017 38 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- If I use a key the length of five being
- n=sub key number
- x=separator between the key number and the amount of times key was used
- ,=separator between the sub keys
- a=amount of times that sub key was used
- 0nxa,0nxa,0nxa,0nxa,0nxa looks like 01x1,01x1,01x1,01x1,01x1
- Each sub key is a possible of 04x230 big in size meaning I can use 01-04 about 230 times and have 5 keys(not sub keys) total.
- how many possible combinations are in a key that size
RAW Paste Data