- Hello thar FBI and international law authorities,
- We recently stumbled across the following article with amazement and a certain amount of amusement:
- The statements made by deputy assistant FBI director Steve Chabinsky in this
- article clearly seem to be directed at Anonymous and Lulz Security, and we are
- happy to provide you with a response.
- You state:
- "We want to send a message that chaos on the Internet is unacceptable,
- [even if] hackers can be believed to have social causes, it's entirely
- unacceptable to break into websites and commit unlawful acts."
- Now let us be clear here, Mr. Chabinsky, while we understand that you and
- your colleagues may find breaking into websites unacceptable, let us tell
- you what WE find unacceptable:
- * Governments lying to their citizens and inducing fear and terror to keep
- them in control by dismantling their freedom piece by piece.
- * Corporations aiding and conspiring with said governments while taking
- advantage at the same time by collecting billions of funds for
- federal contracts we all know they can't fulfil.
- * Lobby conglomerates who only follow their agenda to push the profits
- higher, while at the same time being deeply involved in governments around
- the world with the only goal to infiltrate and corrupt them enough
- so the status quo will never change.
- These governments and corporations are our enemy. And we will continue to
- fight them, with all methods we have at our disposal, and that certainly
- includes breaking into their websites and exposing their lies.
- We are not scared any more. Your threats to arrest us are meaningless to
- us as you cannot arrest an idea. Any attempt to do so will make your
- citizens more angry until they will roar in one gigantic choir. It is our
- mission to help these people and there is nothing - absolutely nothing - you
- can possibly to do make us stop.
- "The Internet has become so important to so many people that we have to
- ensure that the World Wide Web does not become the Wild Wild West."
- Let me ask you, good sir, when was the Internet not the Wild Wild West? Do
- you really believe you were in control of it at any point? You were not.
- That does not mean that everyone behaves like an outlaw. You see, most
- people do not behave like bandits if they have no reason to. We become bandits
- on the Internet because you have forced our hand. The Anonymous bitchslap rings
- through your ears like hacktivism movements of the 90s. We're back - and we're
- not going anywhere. Expect us.
Anonymous & Lulz Security Statement
AnonymousIRC Jul 21st, 2011 508,990 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data