- bf4Directory = r"C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\STAR WARS Battlefront II"
- targetDirectory = r"C:\Extract" #do yourself a favor and don't dump into the Users folder (or it might complain about permission)
- ###The following paths do not require adjustments (unless the devs decided to rename their folders). Note that they are relative to bf4Directory.
- #As files are not overwritten, the patched files need to be extracted first.
- #The script will dump all tocs it can find in these two folders+subfolders:
- tocRoot = r"Patch" #patched and xpack files FIRST
- tocRoot2 = r"Data" #unpatched vanilla files SECOND
- #Note: The "Update" tocRoot contains both patch (for vanilla AND xpack) and unpatched xpack files. The reason it still
- # works correctly is because it goes through the folders alphabetically, so the patch comes first.
- #Feel free to comment out one or both cats if they don't exist (some Frostbite 2 games shipped without cats).
- #Although in that case you could just as well use an invalid path, i.e. not change anything.
- ##catPath = r"Data\cas.cat"
- catPath = r"Data\Win32\installation\sp\cas.cat"
- updateCatPath = r"Patch\Win32\installation\sp\cas.cat"
RAW Paste Data