a guest Feb 19th, 2019 72 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- yermej: ~$ rvm install 1.9.3
- ruby-1.9.3-p286 - #configure
- ruby-1.9.3-p286 - #download
- ruby-1.9.3-p286 - #extract
- ruby-1.9.3-p286 - #validate
- Libraries missing for ruby-1.9.3-p286: /opt/sm/pkg/versions/libffi/3.0.10/lib/libffi.5.dylib. Refer to your system manual for installing libraries
- Mounting remote ruby failed, trying to compile.
- Installing Ruby from source to: /Users/yermej/.rvm/rubies/ruby-1.9.3-p286, this may take a while depending on your cpu(s)...
- ruby-1.9.3-p286 - #downloading ruby-1.9.3-p286, this may take a while depending on your connection...
- ruby-1.9.3-p286 - #extracting ruby-1.9.3-p286 to /Users/yermej/.rvm/src/ruby-1.9.3-p286
- ruby-1.9.3-p286 - #extracted to /Users/yermej/.rvm/src/ruby-1.9.3-p286
- ruby-1.9.3-p286 - #configuring
- ruby-1.9.3-p286 - #compiling
- ruby-1.9.3-p286 - #installing
- Error running 'make install', please read /Users/yermej/.rvm/log/ruby-1.9.3-p286/install.log
- There has been an error while running make install. Halting the installation.
- Gemset '' does not exist, 'rvm gemset create ' first, or append '--create'.
RAW Paste Data