a guest May 16th, 2018 90 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- [2:33:47 PM] Nicole Brewer: so between 830 am and 6 pm we can only do PODs (past due) and Sds???
- [2:33:48 PM] Nicole Brewer: nice
- [2:33:54 PM] Nicole Brewer: smh
- [2:35:26 PM] Peter Rodericks: seems that way, at least til they're done training i guess..
- [2:35:47 PM] Nicole Brewer: and then what? we can't do any RMAs anymore?......
- [2:36:15 PM] Sakoya Willis: that is the million dollar question
- [2:36:34 PM] Jonathan James: We get the queue back
- [2:36:34 PM] Peter Rodericks: I believe they're learning to know what they're talking about when they function as ACC agents assisting us, but not positive
- [2:37:30 PM] Peter Rodericks: Asal is a relatively new ACC agent, and knows very little about RMA process in general, so i'm optimistic this is their new strategy
- [2:37:50 PM] Sakoya Willis: Why are they so secretive about it. Looks shady to our point of view.
- [2:37:56 PM] Nicole Brewer: well when I asked that Andrew dude one time a bit back about an RMA and if he was working in the q going forward or just one off..he said that he was going to be training for the new team...I asked if it was for RMA processing/dispatch and he replied "yes ma'mn".......
- [2:38:17 PM] Peter Rodericks: i see
- [2:38:22 PM] Nicole Brewer: right?
- [2:38:23 PM] Sakoya Willis: uh oh
- [2:38:53 PM] Nicole Brewer: so.....who knows what's going on, obviously not us...at least nto till the hammer falls....oh well....
- [2:39:25 PM] Peter Rodericks: i wouldn't be surprised, at this point very little surprises me anymore
- [2:41:42 PM] Nicole Brewer: yep
RAW Paste Data