a guest Jul 11th, 2018 56 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- d8 PersonalityTrait
- 1 Ifall in and out of love easily, and am always pursuing someone.
- 2 Ihave ajoke for every occasion, especially occasions where humor is inappropriate.
- 3 Flattery is my preferred trick for getting what Iwant. 4 I’m a born gambler who can't resist taking a risk for a
- potential payoff.
- 5 I lie about almost everything, even when there’s no
- good reason to.
- 6 Sarcasm and insults are my weapons of choice. 7 I keep multiple holy symbols on me and invoke
- whatever deity might come in useful at any given
- 8 Ipocket anything Isee that might have some value.
- d6 Ideal
- 1 Independence. I am a free spirit— no one tells me what to do. (Chaotic)
- 2 Fairness. I never target people who can’t afford to lose a few coins. (Lawful)
- 3 Charity. I distribute the money I acquire to the people who really need it. (Good)
- 4 Creativity. I never run the same con twice. (Chaotic) 5 Friendship. Material goods come and go. Bonds of
- friendship last forever. (Good)
- 6 Aspiration. I’m determined to make something
- of myself. (Any) d6 Bond
- 1 Ifleeced the wrong person and must work to ensure that this individual never crosses paths with me or those Icare about.
- 2 I owe everything to my mentor— a horrible person who’s probably rotting in jail somewhere.
- 3 Somewhere out there, I have a child who doesn’t know me. I’m making the world better for him or her.
- 4 Icome from a noble family, and one day I’ll reclaim my lands and title from those who stole them from me.
- 5 A powerful person killed someone I love. Some day
- soon, I’ll have my revenge.
- 6 I swindled and ruined a person who didn’t deserve it. I
- seek to atone for my misdeeds but might never be able to forgive myself.
- d6 Flaw
- 1 I can’t resist a pretty face.
- 2 I'm always in debt. I spend my ill-gotten gains on
- decadent luxuries faster than I bring them in..
- 3 I’m convinced that no one could ever fool me the way
- Ifool others.
- 4 I’m too greedy for my own good. Ican’t resist taking a
- risk if there’s money involved.
- 5 I can’t resist swindling people who are more powerful
- than me.
- 6 I hate to admit it and will hate myself for it, but I'll run
- and preserve my own hide if the going gets tough.
RAW Paste Data