a guest Sep 19th, 2019 89 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- The core process for a systemd-based Linux system?
- Which system component verifies the hardware
- and passes control of the computer to the boot loader?
- BIOS<Boot<OS Kernel<system
- In which boot process stage is the root partition mounted?
- OS kernel
- You have a system with more than one Linux operating system installed.
- Which component loads a splash screen, allowing you to choose which operating system
- you want to run?
- The secondary boot loader
- Which of the following has a process ID of 1?
- The initial process
- Which component is repsonsible for loading and executing the initial process?
- OS kernel
- Lab:Change the GRUB_TIMEOUT
- - vi /etc/default/grub
- - i
- - GRUB_TIMEOUT=10
- - Esc
- - :wq
- - grub2-mkconfig -o /boot/grub2/grub.cfg
- - reboot
- - root
- - 1worm4b8
- You have GRUB2 installed on your Linux workstation. Which files and scripts
- can you edit to modify menu entries? Select two
- - /etc/grub.d/40_custom
- What would you enter at the command prompt to write changes to the grub.cfg file?
- grub2-mkconfig -o /boot/grub2/grub.cfg
- Which help yo u to determine which version of GRUB is installed?
- - grub-install -v
- - grub2-install --version
- You need to config the GRUB 2 bootloader to display the menu for 12 seconds
- - Edit the timeout parameter in the /etc/default/grub file
- What is the full path and filename of the GRUB 2 file that is used for editing?
- Drag the grub 2 file:
- 1. /boot, 2./etc/grub, 3. /etc/default/grub, 4. 10_linux, 5. 40_custom
- Which directory contains the config file for GRUB 2?
- Which of the following is the BEST measure?
- Set a bootloader password
- Which X11 Window System element is the MAIN system component?
- X11 Server
- Which component of the x11 window system controls the placement?
- Windows Manager
- You just installed a new linux system, which is using the Wayland system
- - where the rendering takes place
- Which of the following BEST desribes the role of the linux desktop?
- The linux desktop adds a series of tools
- Which of the following are examples of a linux display server? Select two
- X11, Wayland compositor
RAW Paste Data