- ~$ sudo apt-get install --reinstall linux-image-extra-3.19.0-22-generic
- [sudo] password for david:
- Reading package lists... Done
- Building dependency tree
- Reading state information... Done
- 0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 1 reinstalled, 0 to remove and 19 not upgraded.
- 2 not fully installed or removed.
- Need to get 55.2 MB of archives.
- After this operation, 0 B of additional disk space will be used.
- Get:1 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ vivid-updates/main linux-image-3.19.0-22-generic amd64 3.19.0-22.22 [16.8 MB]
- Get:2 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ vivid-updates/main linux-image-extra-3.19.0-22-generic amd64 3.19.0-22.22 [38.4 MB]
- Fetched 55.2 MB in 49s (1,117 kB/s)
- Selecting previously unselected package linux-image-extra-3.19.0-22-generic.
- (Reading database ... 453816 files and directories currently installed.)
- Preparing to unpack .../linux-image-extra-3.19.0-22-generic_3.19.0-22.22_amd64.deb ...
- Unpacking linux-image-extra-3.19.0-22-generic (3.19.0-22.22) over (3.19.0-22.22) ...
- dpkg: error processing package linux-image-3.19.0-22-generic (--configure):
- package linux-image-3.19.0-22-generic is not ready for configuration
- cannot configure (current status `half-installed')
- dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of linux-image-extra-3.19.0-22-generic:
- linux-image-extra-3.19.0-22-generic depends on linux-image-3.19.0-22-generic; however:
- Package linux-image-3.19.0-22-generic is not installed.
- dpkg: error processing package linux-image-extra-3.19.0-22-generic (--configure):
- dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
- No apport report written because the error message indicates its a followup error from a previous failure.
- Errors were encountered while processing:
- E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
a guest Jul 23rd, 2015 264 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data